Friday 19 July 2013

Commissioned artworks complete!

A friend I used to work with own some cabins up at Stanthorpe and she asked me to do some paintings/collage for each cabin. She said when we last talked take your time which may not have been a wise idea for me as I like deadlines. I managed to fit working on them whenever I could and now they are finally finished!! I am excited to have them go up in the cabins and hope we get up there to stay there sometime soon. Check out her pages if you're interested in a nice getaway. 


I was excited about all the elements that I put into each painting that I decided to take photos of it all and use photo grid to put them together.
 If you want to check out more of my art work go to facebook


Possum's Hollow and Hooter's Hut Cabins, Stanthorpe, QLD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment