Saturday 4 May 2013

Welcome to my first post!

Hi and welcome to I make things! I have wanted to start a blog for a long time now but never knew where to start. Well, here I am and I am excited to have finally gotten here! I want to use this blog to share "our"creative adventures.

For as long as I can remember I have always made art. I love collage, mixed media and anything to do with colour and paper. I have a 3 year old daughter and a 2 year old son who I have turned into little art monsters, they love to "make things"....painting, drawing, collage, sticking, you name it..... They are just like Mummy and a little obsessed with making!! I hope you enjoy the creativity we share. Below are some creations:)




 Painting with spray bottles



Glitter and glue are always favourites


 First this was a painting which became a collage


 We also love googly eyes in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment