Monday 20 May 2013

More stickers plus feathers

I was cutting out a tonne of cardboard for school while the kids played with their toys and the cardboard cut off cuts.

I cut out a big butterfly for them to collage. They're both really into stickers so I grabbed a few sheets and let them go for it. I poured some pva on for the feathers but had shown Mat how to attach feathers with the foam shapes. She decided to do it this way with a few assertive statements "I do it Mummy".

We finished it off with paper bits this morning which Jam loved and if course he sampled the pva....mmmmm tasty!! Then Mat wanted a little butterfly in her new sketch book we got in a lucky dip on the weekend. I love the face and the legs she drew on it.

The other photo is a cardboard sculpture that they weren't really ibto but I stuck it together anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment