Saturday 1 June 2013

This week!!

This week we've had a market stall, a 2nd birthday and lots of art as always!!
The kids enjoyed eating cake, pushing buttons into playdough and drawing on the magna doodle.

I taught another kids art class which was chaotic but the kids seemed to love it. I think I've decided to make the classes smaller so it is easier to manage the space, control my 2 and enjoy myself more. I'm my own worst critic though so hope the kids have had a good experience.

Today we went to my Mum's house and Mat spent about an hour painting, glueing and sticking stickers. If you take a look at the last photo grid, she painted lots and lots. I said to my Mum that she can sit fully engrossed in art for over an hour but is a cyclone any other time at home destroying anything in her path. Art is obviously her thing:) Just like Mummy I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment